The Awards Page Last Updated: 30 Mar 2018
note, the sample illustrations of the Certificates are for guidance only. The
fonts, colours & some design detail on the actual awards issued may vary.
Suggested Introductory Awards:
Additional Available Awards for Advanced Collectors:
'Old Style' W.A.B. Awards Issued:
- All awards can be
endorsed for individual or mixed bands, and/or modes or any other requirement.
- Data Modes entries will need the same requirements as VHF/UHF entries.
- Send your claims to the Awards Manager and make it clear which certificates and
endorsements you are claiming.
- Explain if you are requesting any certificates
endorsed with other specific requirements and/or achievements.
- Awards needed as
part of the requirements for another award must have been previously issued or
be claimed at the same time.
- Trophy awards, normally presented at the A.G.M., will
not normally be issued until the A.G.M. following the claim.
- All stations must be operated in accordance with their licensing conditions. In
all cases, the decisions of the Awards Manager are final.
“One off” Awards are occasionally introduced & will
run for one time period only & hence are not listed here.
To keep in touch with these Awards, please check the W.A.B.
Newsletter, or here on the Web Site.
Back To Index