AGM 2022

Items of W.A.B. News
Paul.m1aib

AGM 2022

Post by Paul.m1aib »

WAB AGM -

Notice is hereby given that
the Annual General Meeting 2022 shall be held at the Kents Hill Conference centre, Milton Keynes, during the 2022 RSGB Convention weekend, on Sunday the 9th October at 1.30pm.
The start time is 1/2 hour prior to the end of the lunch period which runs between 12.30pm and 2.00pm, so we suggest an early lunch or bring your own!

Unfortunately attendees will be expected to pay for convention entry, but if booked online for the day only by 31st August, there is a £5 saving, see RSGB Convention : Radio Society of Great Britain – Main Site for Convention details.

For further details about AGM see the website http://wab.intermip.net/default.php or email m1aib@worked-all-britain.org.uk. Likewise anyone who has business they wish to be considered during the AGM AoB, or nominations for committee positions, please forward as soon as possible to the the above email address.
We shall also have a presence throughout the weekend in the special interests area, and rumour has it, possibly an “Introduction to” speaker at some point over the weekend within the convention programme.

73, Paul, M1AIB, Hon.Sec.
Paul.m1aib

Re: AGM 2022

Post by Paul.m1aib »

For those who are unable to attend in person, but have the time, we will be attempting to stream the AGM via Zoom. You need only have an internet connected PC with sound, (or a mobile or tablet), and you can watch and listen to proceedings. Joining the meeting is via the internet with no software install required. Due to time constraints, we will not be taking too many questions via zoom, and under the current constitution, I'm afraid online attendees will not have voting rights.

Please email your request to attend to me by Friday evening at the very latest so I can send the invite in time for the AGM.

73. Paul. WAB Secretary. - m1aib@worked-all-britain.org.uk