Cessation of Printed Newsletter

Items of W.A.B. News
Paul.m1aib

Cessation of Printed Newsletter

Post by Paul.m1aib »

Sadly, the decision has been taken and agreed at AGM that the printed Newsletter shall not be re-introduced.

Unfortunately, production of the limited numbers required without access to the type of charitable printing services we have enjoyed in the past would result in an unacceptably substantial increase in printing costs.

The subscriptions we have already received will be transferred to email subscriptions so your postal subscription will be valid for two years rather than 1. On this basis may I urge you to please check your PayPal subscriptions and delete them to avoid paying too far in advance. I will send reminders with the distribution emails as subscriptions become due.

If you feel you are due, or would rather have a refund, please let me know, equally, if you wish to cancel your subscriptions, please let me know.

Finally, if you really can’t continue with the electronic copy, or know of a subscriber who cannot get email at all, (I know one or two), then again please let me know, as, in the spirit of WAB, we will endeavour to provide the “odd” copy by post to those who have absolutely no other way, but it will be a simple ink jet printed and manually stapled copy.

We hope you appreciate this has not been an easy decision and continue to enjoy the PDF version.

73 Paul M1AIB.