Updated Sapphire Anniversary Award Tracker

Items of W.A.B. News
g4iar

Updated Sapphire Anniversary Award Tracker

Post by g4iar »

Amended Sapphire Anniversary Award Tracker

Thanks to Phil, G0ABY an improved version of the Sapphire Anniversary Award Tracker is available. This corrects a couple of typos on the listing of the "45's" squares, namely the second NX45 should be NZ45 and SH45 should be SN45.

The working changes, though are the big improvements. The number "1" is now inserted automatically when a callsign is entered, the sheet totals are shown at the top of the page and the cells that you should not write in are protected.

This is just for HF UK & EU for the moment, the VHF and mobile updated Trackers will be posted in due course.

This Tracker is currently only available through the files section of the Yahoo! reflector, or direct from G4IAR. It will be uploaded to the website in due course.
g4iar

Re: Updated Sapphire Anniversary Award Tracker

Post by g4iar »

A minor error has been found in the points totalling in respect of the book holders. An amended version, along with the VHF and mobile one has been posted to the files section of the Yahoo reflector and will be available for download on this website later. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Declan

Post by Declan »

HI DAVE,
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MOBILE VERSION OF THIS AWARD ALL WORKS BUT THE LARGE SQUARES WILL LET ME LOG THE H SQUARE BUT WILL NOT LET ME INTO
THE C SQUARE EVERY TIME I TRY TO CLICK INTO THE C SQUARE IT GOES TO THE BOTTOM SQUARE AND THEN LOCKS UP MY PC ITS THE NEW VERSION 03/01/13
g4iar

Post by g4iar »

I'll have a word with Phil, G0ABY. You're right Declan - the "C" square seems to be protected.