England / Wales Road Trip

W.A.B. On Air Activity/Contests
MI1AIB

England / Wales Road Trip

Post by MI1AIB »

Hi All,

This coming Saturday I'm on my travels for some extra curricular duty.....

Saturday 9th evening I'll be mobile, from Home QTH to Belfast Docks for Birkenhead.

Sunday 10th I'll be mobile, from Birkenhead probably directly (ish) south, cross country Welsh borders to St. Athan, (Cardiff / Barry), not sure of time yet, boat gets in at 06.30 but I have all day so no rush.

Tuesday 12th afternoon / evening, I'll be mobile from St. Athan to Cranfield Nr Milton Keynes.

Will be Milton Keynes area until Friday 15th or Saturday 16th depending on progress, and will be mobile from there back to Birkenhead either the Friday afternoon / evening, or Early Saturday morning.

73. Paul. MI1AIB
MI1AIB

Re: England / Wales Road Trip

Post by MI1AIB »

OK folks, plans are still going ahead, will be mobile early this evening to Belfast on my way for my week in Wales /. England.

Anyone have any preferences for timings tomorrow?? I will be arriving in Birkenhead around 06.30, and the plan is to drive down through welsh borders to Barry, but I don't need to rush and can hang around at the northern end of the "run" for a while to give people a chance to get out of bed ;)

Look forward to working a few tomorrow, assuming the bands improve on their current conditions mind...

73. Paul. MI1AIB