Another EI Run..

W.A.B. On Air Activity/Contests
Paul.m1aib

Another EI Run..

Post by Paul.m1aib »

Hi All,

Will be heading South again on Easter Monday, setting off around lunch time, can activate the following Squares / counties if needed.....

GI - C52,42,41,31,30, H39,38,48,47,46,56,55,65
EI - H65,64,63,73,72,82,81,80...then selection possibly of N's, O's, R's and Q's as read from GPS (I don't have the mapping at hand to give detailed list right now, may be able to update the list on Sundayif I get a chance)

Counties will be Derry, Tyrone, Monaghan, Meath, Dublin, Kildare, Laois, Tipperary, Limerick and Kerry.

This is a work trip so shan't be stopping in every square, may do in one or two of the shortest ones if asked, and as conditions change may stop briefly and swap to 80m antenna as this is expected to be around a 6 hours drive again.

73' Paul. MI1AIB
Paul.m1aib

Re: Another EI Run..

Post by Paul.m1aib »

Slight change of plan, I'll be leaving shortly and bands are very poor here, so am going to follow same (shorter) route as last week, and probably have a play at the IRTS 2m counties en-route, I'll keep an ear on 40 every so often and will call in if things improve.

I will be heading to Kerry again at least twice over the coming weeks so subject to conditions there will be further opportunities ;)

73' Paul.