Winter Awards and Decade needs

W.A.B. On Air Activity/Contests
g4iar

Winter Awards and Decade needs

Post by g4iar »

A reminder that tomorrow, Sunday 1st December, sees the start of the Winter Awards. Full details on the website.

Also, a few will be looking for some elusive numbers to complete their Decade Awards. Now would probably be a good time to post what you’re short of, (no long lists please!), and on what band and preferred days of the week. Some co-operative mobiles may nip out and activate some for you and at the same time give others some squares for the Winter Awards.

I would ask you please not to post at this time, squares that you need for the main award. If all members did that we would not see the wood for the trees!

Dave, G4IAR
G8XTJ

Re: Winter Awards and Decade needs

Post by G8XTJ »

HI all

I still need 8 squares for the Calendar award on 2m SSB. There are too many to list but if you have 2m SSB and have not worked SP80/IO91PQ this year I would be grateful for a sked.
I will not be on in this Tuesdays activity contest but I will be on and calling CQ in the AFS 2m contest next Sunday.
Grateful for any help.. In return I will pop up on the HF nets for Winter Activity from time to time!

John G8XTJ