NESLETTER

Items of W.A.B. News
Paul.m1aib

NESLETTER

Post by Paul.m1aib »

Hi All,

Many may well have noticed that the usual January Newsletter wasn't issued, due to the lack at the time of a Newsletter editor, following Ken, G0FEX, stepping down from the role last September after several years in post, for which we pass on our sincere thanks.

Well, since Sharon kindly volunteered us, (ME), as Newsletter Editor(s) at the last committee meeting, I'm happy to announce the next issue, 172, will be going out on schedule at the end of this week to coincide with what would have been the Blackpool Rally.

Firstly, let me reassure all subscribers that the missing January issue will not mean you are short an issue on your subscriptions, we track subscriptions by issues (numbers) not dates so you will still get the same number of issues before you receive a reminder to renew.

Secondly, unfortunately due to the ongoing covid-19 restrictions, we will only be sending VERY LIMITED numbers (I hope to print a few only at work) of printed issues, due to our printers being closed for the duration, so we intend to send it electronically to all subscribers if we can. In order to achieve this I have simply used QRZ to obtain email addresses for any subscribers for which I do not already have one. Therefore, if you normally receive the paper copy, and you do not have an email address on QRZ, or wish it to be sent to a different email address from that on QRZ, please drop me an email to m1aib@worked-all-britain.org.uk with your preference.

Please also note that in view of the current situation, as our way of reaching out to folk to say Hi, How ya doin' we may well distribute this edition to those whose subscriptions have expired by several issues, if you are one of those and you would still rather not receive communications from us (other than on the air), then please let me know and I will remove your details from our subscription lists.

Please be assured I will only keep your email address purely for sending official WAB notification or the Newsletter, we do not share or pass on any details whatsoever.

Stay Safe.
73 Paul M1AIB