Call Sign vs WAB Square

Items of W.A.B. News
M0NBK

Call Sign vs WAB Square

Post by M0NBK »

I have created a file associating call sign with WAB square for the entire WAB membership. For this I have used publicly accessible data (almost entirely QRZ.com). The spreadsheet is kindly hosted by Phil G0ABY on the tracker page of his web site http://www.bigfootslair.com
If you have any amendments, additions or request for details to be removed, please email me.
gareth.hicks@ntlworld.com
I shall be endeavouring to keep the file as current as possible.
Gareth M0NBK
M0NBK

Re: Call Sign vs WAB Square

Post by M0NBK »

I have sent the latest version (15 Nov) of the spreadsheet to Phil G0ABY to be loaded on to his web page.
M0NBK

Post by M0NBK »

I have sent the latest version (22 Nov) of the spreadsheet to Phil G0ABY to be placed on his web site.
M0NBK

Post by M0NBK »

Roger G0HZK very kindly offered to amend his Bookfinder app and create another version called AreFinder. This new app will find the WAB square of the call sign that you enter. Obviously, only WAB members call signs are included. I hope that this will be far more preferable than the spreadsheet that I have already made available.

I have passed the files to Phil G0ABY to make available from his website

[url]http:\\bigfootslair.com[/url]

Please assist by sending to me any errrors, omissions or amendments that you are aware of in the data.
M0NBK

Post by M0NBK »

I have sent the latest Arealist.txt and AreaFinder.exe to Phil G0ABY to load on to his web site
M0NBK

Post by M0NBK »

I have sent the latest Arealist.txt and AreaFinder.exe to Phil G0ABY to load on to his web site. The files are zipped together as WAB Call. I have also added this file to Files section of the Yahoo reflector
M0NBK

Post by M0NBK »

I have sent the latest Arealist.txt and AreaFinder.exe to Phil G0ABY to load on to his web site. The files are zipped together as WAB Call. I have also added this file to Files section of the Yahoo reflector
M0NBK

Post by M0NBK »

M0NBK

Post by M0NBK »

M0NBK

Post by M0NBK »

I have sent the latest Arealist.txt to Phil G0ABY to load on to his web site. Arealist and Areafinder.exe are zipped together as WAB Call which I have added to Files section of the Yahoo reflector.

Please email me with any corrections, additions or amendments that may be needed.