W.A.B. Club Callsigns Page Last Updated: 16 Feb 2024
The W.A.B. Callsigns (G4WAB, G7WAB & G3ABG) are available for W.A.B. members to use (for a specified limited period of time), but there are some conditions to which you have to comply:
- YOU MUST CONTACT THE LICENCE HOLDER FOR PERMISSION FIRST to avoid clashes and illegal callsign use.
- Due to licence conditions, only full licence holders may use the club callsigns and they will not be available for use on 5MHz.
- Contact G0AKH to use any of the three callsigns.
- At the end of a period of operating a W.A.B. Club callsign, a copy of the station log must be sent to email@example.com in ADIF format for uploading to eQSL and replying to Bureau cards. Include your operating square (usually home square) as well.
- Please send logs within a week of completion of operating as eQSLs come in immediately following a contact.
- Whilst logging is no longer a UK licence requirement, W.A.B. require logs to verify incoming QSLs.
- If you are not equipped to provide ADIF format logging files, please download an Excel log template from the link below, complete it and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper Logs CANNOT be accepted.
Excel log template for W.A.B. Club Callsign usage (Updated 16 February 2024 - please DO NOT use a previous version)
Back To Index